For Nikon SB 800, 80DX, 28, 28DX, 27, 25, & 24. This pack will NOT work with the SB-26 or SB-900. See FlashZebra.com Item #0267 for a battery pack for the SB-900.
- Independent dual charging circuit that significantly decreases flash recycle time
- Can be used with 4 AA cells (one charging circuit) or 8 AA cells (dual charging circuits)
- Dual red diodes glow indicating flash is being charged
- Significantly increases battery capacity (fewer battery changes when using)
- Padded case with snap closure for easy access to battery inset
- Belt loop on case
- More reliable screwlock PC connector
Approximate dimensions of pack in case (excluding cord): 3 X 1.75 X 7 inches (8.0 X 4.3 X 17.5 cm). Approximate weight with NiMH cells installed (including cord): 0.93 pound (0.42 kg).
Important Use Notes:
- Both power connector and PC connector must be plugged into flash for function.
- AA cells must still be installed in internal battery compartment of flash.
- Take no more than 15 consecutive exposures before allowing the flash to cool. Exceeding this usage may damage the flash from excessive heat buildup.
- The FlashZebra.com Item #0208 solves the lack of connectivity for those that want to simultaneously use a radio slave AND an external power pack. This battery pack, just like the Nikon SD-8A pack, requires you to plug part of the attached cord into the PC sync port on the flash. If you intend to use a radio slave like a Pocket Wizard, Skyport, or CyberSync you will need an additional sync adapter to connect the radio slave. The FlashZebra.com Item #0208 adapter allows you to connect the radio slave sync to the Nikon proprietary 3-pin port located near the PC port on the flash.
Similar in function to the Nikon SD-8A
- Battery Pack
- 8 AA cell battery insert
- Padded case
- Tripod screw thumbscrew
Price: $66.50 + shipping