For Canon 600EX-RT, 600EX, 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 430EZ (note this is EZ not the newer EX), MR-14EX, and ME-24EX.
- Dual charging circuit design that significantly decreases flash recycle time
- Can be used with 4 AA cells (one charging circuit) or 8 AA cells (dual charging circuit)
- Significantly increases battery capacity (fewer battery changes when using)
- Padded case with snap closure for easily access to battery inset
- Belt loop on case
- Rubber seal on flash power connector
- Dual red diode indicating flash is being charged
Approximate dimensions of pack in case (excluding cord): 3 X 1.75 X 7 inches (8.0 X 4.3 X 17.5 cm). Approximate weight with NiMH cells installed (including cord): 0.93 pound (0.42 kg).
Important Use Notes:
- AA cells must still be installed in internal battery compartment of flash.
- Take no more than 15 consecutive exposures before allowing the flash to cool. Exceeding this usage may damage the flash from excessive heat buildup.
Similar in function to the Canon CP-E4 pack
- Battery Pack
- 8 AA cell battery insert
- Padded case
- Tripod screw thumbscrew
Price: $66.50 + shipping