For Sony HVL-F56AM and HVL-F58AM Flash
- Dual charging circuit design that significantly decreases flash recycle time
- Can be used with 4 AA cells (one charging circuit) or 8 AA cells (dual charging circuit)
- Significantly increases battery capacity (fewer battery changes when using)
- Padded case with snap closure for easily access to battery inset
- Belt loop on case
- Dual red diode indicating flash is being charged
Approximate dimensions of pack in case (excluding cord): 3 X 1.75 X 7 inches (8.0 X 4.3 X 17.5 cm). Approximate weight with NiMH cells installed (including cord): 0.93 pound (0.42 kg).
Important Use Notes:
- AA cells must still be installed in internal battery compartment of flash.
- Take no more than 15 consecutive exposures before allowing the flash to cool. Exceeding this usage may damage the flash from excessive heat buildup.
Similar in function to the Sony FA-EB1AM external battery pack.
- Battery Pack
- 8 AA cell battery insert
- Padded case
- Tripod screw thumbscrew
Price: $66.50 + shipping